Turn your car into the life of the party… Halloween party that is. People drive their cars everyday so why not decorate it for the season. There are many different things you can do to your car to get you in the holiday spirit.
Here are some tips you can use to decorate your car that you can drive around with:
1. Skeleton in the passenger seat. Get a fake skeleton from any Halloween store and strap it into the passenger seat of your car. You will get some funny reactions from others drivers.
2. Decorations in the rear view mirror. Even though the only people who can see it would be anyone riding in the car, it could be a create conversation topic for you and your friends.
3. Halloween themed decals and magnets. This is a nice way to decorate you car without it going overboard or making it dangerous to drive. Others will enjoy looking at your car and give them ideas as to what they can do next year.
4. Display on the ledge of the rear window. Using different decorations such as fake spider webs, spiders, bugs eyeballs, severed fingers, or masks, set up a display on the ledge above the backseats. Make sure you tape them down so they will be able to stay in place and that you can take them out afterwards.
5. Autumn scented candles and potpourri. Buy some potpourri and candles to make the inside of your car smell like the season. Everyone can see decorations or costumes, but stimulating your vision and sense of smell at the same time will heighten your emotions and get you even more excited about Halloween.
If your going to a Halloween party or just waiting for trick or treaters this year there are a lot of different things you can do to set up your car as a display. It all depends on how dedicated you are and how creative you can be. The pictures on this page are different ways that people have decorated their car for Halloween.