Welcome to the NEW Tom’s Foreign Auto Parts website. For whatever reason, I found it necessary to post a screen shot of the site your currently viewing. I guess that just shows how excited we are about this NEW site. We’ve been playing around with our website for years now and could just never get it to where we wanted it to be. Those that know us have heard “Our new site will be up soon” thousands of times. This is our 4th website and by far the best one we’ve been able to put together.
Below are some key features to check out and a few things coming soon. Take a look around the site, tell your friends about it, post it on facebook, shout it from roof tops, whatever you see fit. While we wait for the search engines to re spider the site, any word of mouth would really help us out.
Key Features of www.tomsforeign.com
- Fresh new look! We worked with the guys at diztinct.com to give us a clean and functional design
- The Part Finder was designed to help customers drill down to the exact parts their looking for
- Filtering when searching for parts. You can filter by Year, Make, Model, Part type, and Price
- Search using the search box. You can search by keyword, year, make, model, part type, part number or Hollander number.
- Video on all recent inventory. On every item page you’ll find a Donor Vehicle tab. This will have pictures of the vehicle the part was pulled from, the VIN number, and a Video showcasing the car when we inventoried it.
- Pictures, Pictures, Pictures… With over 120,000 pictures in our system, you’ll always know exactly what your buying.
- Tom’s Blog. Your reading it! Keep up on all the latest Tom’s news, Auto News and other fun things we’ll be posting.
- New Stock, an extension of our blog. Follow it with an RSS feed to get updated every time we get a new vehicle.
- Part Request page for when you need help locating those hard to find foreign auto parts.
- Order Tracking so you can keep track of all the orders you place online with us along with their current status
- Customer service is a big deal for us. You can contact us with Live Chat, E-Mail, AIM, Phone, or the Contact form.
Whats coming Next? Watch for some of these new enhancements we’ll be making over the next 6 months!
- We’re going Mobile with the release of our tomsforeign.com mobile site. See a sample version of it today at search.tomsforeign.com/m
- Exact fit lookup coming soon. Along with our new Part Finder and filtering system, we’ll have an advanced lookup. Keep checking back for more details as we get closer to launching it.
- We also have a few other things up our sleeve, you’ll just have to keep checking back to see!