Give your Headlights a New Look!
At Tom’s Foreign Auto Parts, we care about the quality of the products that we sell our customers, which is why we take the time to properly inspect every part we receive before it leaves the building. One of the most popular parts that we sell are headlights. The reason being is the hard work we put into making our headlights look like you just bought them brand new from the store. Our secret to making our headlights look so good is the cleaning process of each headlight. It takes us about 30 minutes to clean just one headlight. Even though it takes us a good amount of time to clean each headlight we know that in the end, the time is well worth it. We will even teach you this process in the following instructions. Take a look at the gallery to watch the process happen in front of your very own eyes.
- Clean and inspect headlight for damages
- Use degreaser to remove any excess grease, dirt or film from headlight
- Wet sand headlight starting with a 400-600 grit sandpaper and ending with a 1500-2000 grit sandpaper
- Buff headlight using a 2 step liquid compounds
- Give headlight a final clean
- Reapply UV protector to the lens
- Wrap headlight in plastic film to avoid damage during shipping and transportation